|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Quantcast’s publisher engineering team is responsible for developing products to deliver valuable audience insights and products to publishers. As a Senior Systems Engineer you will be responsible for our AWS cloud infrastructure. You will work closely with fellow engineers to help operationalize our applications. You thrive in an environment where independent decision-making based on product requirements is the norm. You care about customer’s experience with your product, and continuously strive to improve SLAs. You love helping developers make deployments easier.
- Engineer and operate solutions for automation, configuration management, deployment, software troubleshooting, system troubleshooting, etc.
- Innovate with new designs and optimizations to improve the performance of existing infrastructure.
- Build and operate critical monitoring/measurement and alarm/alert systems to ensure we meet our SLAs.
- Provide technical input into product roadmaps for the team.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field & 5+ years of related work experience.
- Proficiency in AWS deployment methodologies.
- Track record of driving operational excellence.
- Experience with package-management systems (e.g., RPM) for building and deploying custom software.
- Experience with system configuration-management systems (e.g., Puppet, Chef).
- Experience with large scale distributed systems is a plus.
- Proficiency in multiple scripting languages (e.g., shell, Python, Ruby).
- Flexibility to deal with novel and dynamic deployment environments.
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs