|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
We’re looking for a dedicated, methodical, and versatile backend engineer with experience and passion for solving tough problems with scalable height performance code. We need someone who can quickly adapt to shifting approaches, situations, and priorities. You will need to be able to work in a team with fellow engineers to create a highly scalable, distributed web application that serves millions of requests a day.
We are building a new tech-hub in Berlin beside our headquarter in Vilnius.
- 5+ years of work experience as a back end developer
- 3+ years experience with MVC frameworks (Laravel or Symfony)
- Understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB)
- Profound understanding of PHP Object Oriented / modular programming
- Experience with Cloud Providers (Amazon AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge about TDD, BDD, DDD
- Basic knowledge of JS frameworks (Vue, AngularJS Angular, React, or similar)
- Experience with Git
- Ability to create RESTful WebServices
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to all level team members
- Fluent English
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
Oberlo is a fast growing startup that provides dropshipping product-sourcing solutions for eCommerce store owners.
More than 11,000 eCommerce shops are using Oberlo and have made $70,000,000+ in sales since October 2015.
In just a year’s time we’ve grown to a team of 22 people in two offices (Berlin/Vilnius) and have reached $5M ARR - all without any outside funding. We expect our team to double in the next 12 months. If you ever wanted to have an impact on e-commerce, don’t miss this opportunity.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs