|Date Posted||July 24, 2017|
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
As MODOMOTO expands internationally, your work will have immediate impact on our customers and the many departments of MODOMOTO that are serving them. You will be continuously developing and optimizing our system with the goal of making it more reliable, scalable, and performant as we grow.
Therefore, we are looking for an experienced, passionate, and self-motivated engineer who will contribute to and influence the direction of this vision.
To be successful in this role, you must be a quick learner and have excellent software development skills. You must also be a great communicator and excel at working in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment. There is no shortage of opportunities to shape the future of our product.
- You desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of practical experience as a web developer and a strong knowledge of Ruby (especially Rails)
- You enjoy finding the small-but-important details, dealing with "Clean Codes"
- You have passion for building distributed, reliable, scalable, low-latency, service-oriented web services.
- You have experience with object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- You're motivated by "the art of the possible" and are able to balance idealism and pragmatism with your solutions.
- You may have experience building applications using Amazon Web Services and EC2.
MODOMOTO was the first company to offer Curated Shopping Services in Germany in 2011. Since then, our team has grown to more than 200 employees, who are working every day with commitment and passion to revolutionize the men's fashion market. Despite our stellar growth, we have managed to keep the "small company feel" and have a friendly environment where people enjoy to work.
We are the advisor and companion on every gentlemen’s journey to a more fashionable and active lifestyle. With the help of our stylish and bespoke outfits, we aim to remove the "stress of shopping" from men's vocabularies forever.
Do you want to be excited to go to work? Feel like the work you do makes a difference and moves the business in a meaningful way? This is the kind of environment that we strive to provide at MODOMOTO. Freedom and ownership aren't just buzzwords, but how we operate every day.
You will be joining a tight-knit team of experts, in which decision-making is open and collaborative. Sharing knowledge and discussing strategy is just as much part of our day-to-day activity as quiet time is, to deliver an excellent product.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs