|Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs
We are looking for Full Stack Developers who want to launch a career crafting software in an energetic team environment.
You could be fresh from university or you might have taught yourself everything you know, but you should love writing code and be eager to learn how to create a high quality product. We'll teach you how to maintain a clean and concise codebase as we think these two go in hand in hand: less is more.
We believe in on-the-job training so we‘ll help you improve your skills and teach you modern web / HTML5 development if needed.
- Work in the production team and learn how things work from back-end to front-end (full-stack).
- Ensure that builds are delivered ontime and are of the highest quality.
- Help with testing and identifying/fixing bugs.
- Contribute your ideas, create Proof of Concepts.
- Learn more.
- Enjoy the challenge of both creating new features and code but also taking old, inadequate systems and making them sustainable, secure, and scale able
- Be comfortable wearing multiple hats. You will be asked to design, build, code, train, and DevOps. You will be a full-stack developer.
- Must be excited to work on many different projects at once and be willing to change and adapt quickly
- Passionate able testing, automation, and repeatability
- Does not want to have all the answers given to you but wants to help create the solutions
- Familiarity with other dynamic languages a plus (Python? Ruby?)
- Some hands-on experience with Linux, Git, GO or nodejs a very big plus.
- Comfortable with trying out bleeding-edge frameworks.
- Passion for learning.
- Excellent organisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Write efficient, clean, readable, fast and testable code
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Jirnexu are the guys behind SE Asia’s finest financial services aggregators: Ringgitplus.com, and Kreditgogo.com. We’re growing our team so that we can do even more exciting stuff in the region.
Founded in 2012, Jirnexu has raised a USD4.5m Series A lead by DMP and participated by NTTDocomo Ventures, Celebes, Tuas, Gobi, and OSK Ventures.
We have succeeded by replacing traditional people and paper based sales processes with our proprietary XpressApply customer acquisition tool. XpressApply has enabled Jirnexu to: offer consumers more value, convenience and choice; provide banks and insurance companies the most scalable, efficient and secure digital sales channel; and collect and leverage unique customer data
Jirnexu's AI-assisted customer sales and service platform, Sora, supports products such as XpressApply, now our clients want to use it too. At core, a series of microservice event-driven workflow tools realised in conversational interfaces, Sora is wholly adaptive to a wide variety of consumer acquisition and lifetime management usecases.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Malaysia - Employment Pass Jobs