|Date Posted||July 20, 2017|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
The RTP Sr. Software Engineer (UX) is an experienced Java/Open-source user experience developer. The SSE (UX) will be responsible for delivering feature releases through the full SDLC using Agile principles. The SSE (UX) will be responsible for converting high-resolution mock-ups into modern web implementations supported by all major browsers and devices. For RTP, it would be greatly beneficial for the SSE (UX) to have experience with Visual Analytic platforms such as Tableau or SAS
Roles and Responsibilities
- The candidate must have proven experience as a senior software engineer with a focus on modern user experience design
- Responsible for the User Experience architectural decisions and infrastructure deployment of our Cloud-based platform
- Be a leader in all phases of the Agile software development lifecycle while working with cross-functional team members in a highly collaborative development environment
- Responsible for designing and developing the presentation and visual analytics layers based on open-source technologies and techniques
- Responsible for consuming RESTful web-services in a Service-Oriented Architecture
- Responsible for implementing the unit, automated, and performance testing software to ensure reliability and scalability
- Responsible for publishing the performance testing metrics for delivered features
- Evangelize newly developed best practices, software development techniques, and frameworks with other teams within the organization
- Identify and implement best practices and company standards for software development
- Continually build the skills of colleagues through peer collaboration, mentoring and training
Experience, Qualifications, and Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent job-related experience
- Requires at least 8 years development experience in an Enterprise development environment
- Requires at least 3 years HTML5/Responsive user experience development experience
- Requires in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles and their utilization in software projects
- Requires solid communication and interpersonal skills; with the ability to work constructively in a collaborative Agile team environment
- Requires mastery of Object Oriented Programming techniques and methodologies in Java
- Requires mastery of web MVC frameworks; greatly beneficial to have experience in Spring Frameworks
- Requires mastery of Responsive web design; greatly beneficial to have experience with frameworks like AngularJs, Bootstrap, Less, or Foundation
- Requires mastery of RESTful web services that meet industry standard maturity models
- Requires mastery of automated and performance testing platforms; greatly beneficial to have experience with Selenium or JMeter
- Greatly beneficial to have previous experience in the healthcare industry
- Greatly beneficial to have hands-on experience in the Cloud; specifically AWS
- Greatly beneficial to have hands-on experience with Open-Source projects
- Greatly beneficial to have experience with mobile platforms development for iOS or Android
- Greatly beneficial to have experience with Visual Analytics (VA) tools such as Tableau or SAS VA
- Greatly beneficial to have an understanding of Geocoding and Socioeconomic data analytics
Join Our Growing Team!
Lumeris™ serves as a long-term operating partner for organizations that are committed to the transition from volume- to value-based care and delivering extraordinary clinical and financial outcomes. Lumeris enables clients to profitably achieve greater results through proven playbooks based on collaboration, transparent data and innovative engagement methodologies. Lumeris offers comprehensive services for managing all types of populations, including launching new Medicare Advantage Health Plans, Commercial and Government Health Plan Optimization, and Multi-Payer, Multi-Population Health Services Organizations (PHSOs) for provider organizations. Currently, Lumeris is engaged with health systems, provider alliances and payers representing tens of millions of lives moving to value-based care.
Over the past five years, we have tripled in size to more than 800 employees and built the only solution on the market with proven results. Case in point in 2015, Essence Healthcare, a long-standing Lumeris client, was awarded the highest rating available from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), 5-Stars, for the quality of services it delivers to its Medicare Advantage (MA) members. Essence was Lumeris’ pioneer client and has been leveraging Lumeris for more than a decade to operate its Medicare Advantage plans, which serve upward of 60,000 Medicare beneficiaries in various counties throughout Missouri and southern Illinois.
In early 2016, Lumeris was named the Best in KLAS value-based care managed services provider in the area of client-reported impact on the Triple Aim by KLAS Research. As the industry’s most reliable and effective partner for developing population health management solutions, our success is driving tremendous growth in our company. Join us today in making a real difference in how healthcare is delivered!
In addition to competitive salaries, challenging work assignments, and developmental opportunities, Lumeris offers employees a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off (PTO), matching 401K, and tuition assistance.
For more information on Lumeris careers and to apply for positions, please check out our web site: www.lumeris.com/careers
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from Lumeris, follow us on Twitter: @LumerisJobs.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs