|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
Japan - Working visa Jobs
Rakuten Institute of Technology (RIT) anticipates Internet trends and develops exciting, new business services by focusing on new and innovative technologies. We are looking for passionate R&D members to develop new technology solutions for expanding Rakuten's services. Successful candidates will also demonstrate enthusiasm and possess a commendable work ethic, team spirit, and communication skills.
Research and core technology development based on data analysis on big data of Rakuten ICHIBA and other services generated everyday. In this position, you will be expected to utilize your expertise in big data analysis to provide cutting edge solutions and develop core technologies for novel recommendation systems.
- Master course or Ph.D student in Conputer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other related fields
- Experience or knowledge of Data mining, Machine Learning, Statistics or developing model for Big Data Analysis
- Experience of computer programming such as Python, PHP, SQL, R, RapidMiner
- Experience of development in Linux environment
- Substantial experience in software development with Python
- Experience with the Python scientific stack
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL/MariaDB
- Experience with pipelining libraries such as Luigi or Celery
Rakuten is one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide consumer and business services in E-Commerce, Digital Content and FinTech. We even have our own professional baseball team.
We are growing fast, and moving confidently into new geographic regions and markets through ambitious programs of development and acquisition.
Our business model is the Rakuten Ecosystem, which connects all our services with the goal of giving everyone a single, integrated and seamless experience that deepens and enriches with time.
We want to fully realize the promise of the internet to empower people and society.
Though we count our users in millions and our revenue in billons, we retain that entrepreneur's start-up mentality of daring innovation. We never feel complacent about the last 20 years of growth. We only look forward to an even more remarkable future.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Japan - Working visa Jobs