|Date Posted||July 15, 2017|
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f) who maintains, grows, and optimizes our development infrastructure. In this role, you work closely with our development team and enable them to ship faster and more securely.
- Plan, build, maintain and evolve our AWS infrastructure
- Further develop the monitoring for all our services
- Scale our infrastructure with high availability in mind
- Work on the migration from our current PaaS to pure AWS solution
- Share your experience about building a reliable and immutable infrastructure by documenting processes and consulting your colleagues
- Several years work experience in Software Engineering, DevOps / Automation, designing reusable platforms, Web Infrastructure and Open Source
- Understanding of immutable deployment
- Proficiency in system administration (Linux, BSD etc.)
- Proficiency in configuration management (Chef, Puppet, Saltstack, Ansible).
- Proficiency in cloud (AWS, GoogleCloud, Azure).
- A good understanding of UNIX/Linux platforms (Debian, FreeBSD), SQL / NoSQL databases (MySQL, Redis), protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP) and containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos).
- Work in a dynamic, experienced team of outstanding developers
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- Openness for new technologies that help to solve our problems
- Working with the latest technology tools and newest Macbook
- Flexible working hours and a competitive compensation package
- Relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
Oberlo is a fast growing startup that provides dropshipping product-sourcing solutions for eCommerce store owners.
More than 11,000 eCommerce shops are using Oberlo and have made $70,000,000+ in sales since October 2015.
In just a year’s time we’ve grown to a team of 22 people in two offices (Berlin/Vilnius) and have reached $5M ARR - all without any outside funding. We expect our team to double in the next 12 months. If you ever wanted to have an impact on e-commerce, don’t miss this opportunity.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs