|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Sweden - Work Permit Jobs
Are you looking to transform the way we play? Curious about eye tracking and how to use the technology to revamp the perception of virtual worlds? Want to be part of the change? Great, we feel the same!
Tobii Gaming is looking for a senior C++ developer to strengthen the team. In this role you will explore and develop gaze-enabled game experiences and help game studios to implement eye tracking into a variety of titles; ranging from AAA titles to indie games. You will be based in Stockholm, but part of the job will be carried out on-site with our partners.
The role and responsibilities
We are looking for someone who loves gaming to help us become even better!
Your days will be filled with:
- Developing gaze-enabled gaming experiences
- Working tightly together with game studios across the globe
- Being the technical leader within the team, and within the Tobii corporation
- Operating in cross-functional teams to experiment and deliver on new product objectives
We believe you
- Have some kind of engineering degree, but the passion for development and the late night hobby projects are even more meriting
- Have excellent English skills
- Are self-driven and comfortable to manage your own time and projects
- Value team work and to share your passions with colleagues and other developers
- Are extremely passionate about gaming
For this position we need a skillful C++ developer with at least 7 years of experience in application development. Previous work in game development is a great merit, but not a requirement.
Apply as soon as possible through our website by attaching your CV, personal letter and maybe links to projects you have been involved in (GitHub project links, links to source code archives etc. are perfect).
Please address your questions to Caroline Eriksson, [email protected].
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Sweden - Work Permit Jobs