|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
Optiver’s User Solutions Team ensures our employees can have maximum productivity at all times, so they can put their focus towards improving the markets. We are looking for a Microsoft System Engineer to provide support and solutions for our Unified Communications and Collaboration platform, to increase efficiency for our users.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, maintain, and monitor the platform that allows our users to communicate and collaborate
- Automate, improve user experience, and create an environment that is agile and flexible for the expanding needs of our users
- Perform daily assessments to ensure the environment meets our technical needs and compliance requirements
- Provide exceptional user support for incoming requests, incidents, and issues
- Identify initiatives that result in a more reliable environment and a better experience for our end users
- Work in a fast-paced environment that balances difficult challenges and hard work with fun and camaraderie
What you’ll need to be successful
- Strong experience with messaging and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, and experience migrating to Cloud (Exchange Online, Office 365, Microsoft Teams) infrastructure
- Solid scripting skills in PowerShell with an ability to intelligently automate
- A proactive and preventive approach to problem solving
- High attention to detail coupled with strong communication skills
- The ability to multitask and handle ever-changing priorities in collaboration with cross-departmental teams
- A desire to learn from peers and capability to mentor junior team members
- MDM solutions such as MobileIron, Microsoft Intune and also, experience with Microsoft SCCM will be considered as a plus
What you can expect from us
An energetic and collaborative work culture with ambitious, down-to-earth colleagues. We constantly ask ourselves how to do better, which creates a stimulating and fun environment. Competitive remuneration and great secondary benefits such as an attractive profit sharing structure, training opportunities, fully paid first-class commuting expenses, a premium-free pension, discounts on health insurance, breakfast and lunch facilities, sports and leisure activities, weekly chair massages and Friday afternoon drinks. We provide you with the support and tools needed to develop your skills on the job so that you are empowered to perform at your best, both personally and professionally.
Interested in working at Optiver?
When you apply, please provide us with a CV and a cover letter in English.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs