|Date Posted||July 7, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Transaction Core (TX Core)
Reports to: Engineer Lead
Team Size: <10
As a Backend Engineer at Transaction (TX) Core in Berlin you will be responsible for designing, developing, deploying and maintaining technical solutions for our online store components.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Work with a variety of different stakeholder across different business units
- Develop new microservices which integrate with our customs service providers
- Maintain operational healthiness and work with current migration projects to microservice infrastructure.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Significant expertise with Java, Spring Boot, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in building, maintaining and improving large Web Applications and REST APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge in automated deployment and monitoring through CI/CD pipeline (Docker, Kubernetes, or similar)
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
The TX Core Team set the foundation for the coordination of sales order processes with retail core products such as payments, fraud or customer contact; logistical processes regarding stock and warehouse communication.
We trace all steps in the core fulfillment processes, including relevant customer related transactions and business partner & sales channel management.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs