|Date Posted||June 4, 2017|
Japan - Working visa Jobs
We are looking for an experienced developer to oversee the mobile applications features planning, development and maintenance in our Tokyo office. You must be a self -motivated person with superior communication and organization skills who wants to:
- Create exciting new mobile experiences for a global audience.
- Expand your technical skillset across a range of mobile and back-end technologies.
- Work in a Global Organization.
- Collaborate with partners to build and launch apps using Rakuten Mobile SDK and Mobile Ecosystem.
- Create custom mobile apps, documentation and targeted demos for partners and related showcasing
- Lead the integration process from initial demo all the way through to final launch and everything in between
- Work with product managers and engineering to prioritize customer feedback into backlog
- Create and review technical documentation, tutorials and content for SDK developer portal
- Advocate and evangelize for our partners throughout Rakuten Group companies.
- Lead with creativity and confidence
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development, mobile preferred
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals: object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in iOS and/or Android development Platforms
- Proficiency in a modern object oriented programming language: Java, C++, .NET
- You have supported other developers in using and/or contributing to your codebase
But would like you to have...
- 8+ years professional experience.
- Experience with SDK Development, 3rd party integration and Agile Development practices
- Knowledge of professional Software Engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, CI, testing, and operations. We use GIT, Gerrit, JIRA, Confluence, Cocoapods, Gradle
- RESTful API Design and Development
- Experience guiding other engineers and teams in adopting and using your code by creating sample applications, documentation, tutorials and other developer demos; SDK and tools development is ideal, also sales engineering.
- Ability to work and interact with development teams across many time zones
Our goal: Empower the world through innovative Internet services. With more than 70 services and 12,000 employees worldwide, Rakuten is expanding globally with locations throughout Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Japan - Working visa Jobs