|Date Posted||October 31, 2019|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
At Homies we're building the very first social alarming system which connects your neighbors and relatives to the smart security devices in the customers' home. Currently we are using WhatsApp to notice their social network. However, as the interface of WhatsApp is very limited, we are developing an alternative WebApp of our own, based on ReactJS and NodeJS. It concerns a Single Page Application (SPA) in which we use de NodeJS as a Backend-For-Frontend(BFF) service. This BFF is responsible for authentication, authorisation, communication with the frontend by using socket.io and sending to information to the domain microservice.
We're building the frontend in the latest version of ReactJS, at which we make use of the newest technologies. Think of React Hooks, Context API, Styled Components and many more. The goal of the webapp is to inform and support the user in case of emergency, in order for them to help their neighbors quickly and effectively. Hence, we try to stimulate pro-social behaviour.
You will also be working on building the website written in React and NodeJS. Through this channel, the product is explained and sold to our customers. Due to the nature of our B2B2C proposition, various offers exist for different customers, based on their address. Hence, one of the website's main goals is for every customer to find their personal offer. You will also cooperate with our digital marketeers to continuously improve the website, based on data insights.
What makes you unique
- Integrating front-end with RESTful API's
- Authentication and authorisation mechanisms like OAuth, OpenID Connect and JWT
- AB testing, code versioning, QA tools and processes and preferably modern CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to write unit and integration tests (Jest)
- Basic devops skills
Furthermore, you have great communication skills, you like to take the lead and you are a great teamplayer. When you see possibilities to improve, you do, but the team goal stays priority number 1. IoT interests you and off course we like it if you have affinity with social alarming. You know everything about Agile/Scrum.
What we offer you
- A lot of freedom to make your job a great success
- Possibilities to attend relevant courses, cool seminars and meetups
- An inspiring workplace, where we have lunch together, where we celebrate success and where retrospectives are combined with snacks and a cold beer.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs