|Location||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Date Posted||November 30, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Experian Shared Marketing is looking for hands-on Architect responsible for architecture, design, development enhancements to implement solutions with Adobe AEM CMS and enterprise cloud infrastructure implementations. Candidate need to understand current Infrastructure for Experian Global Website, enhance infrastructure and integrate them with Adobe AEM Cloud. Candidate should also have experience in Docker container architecture and implementation
- Lead, define and deploy infrastructure solutions with Adobe AEM Content Management System.
- Implement Container based solutions with Docker and Kubernetes
- Expert in full-stack with deep understanding on Domains, Network, Load balancer, DNS, Servers, Application and Database stack
- Implement and maintain automation tools and frameworks with Jenkins. Setup CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins.
- Integrate cloud capabilities with Experian Corporate Website Infrastructure. Work with IT and Security teams for successful integration.
- Coordinate with Engineers to identify Infrastructure and platform needs. Address Issues and provide Infrastructure solution for a scalable platform
- Understand business requirements for various business units and build infrastructure to support and scale
- Design and Implement disaster recovery, back up capabilities for CMS and other Marketing applications/systems
- Need to have deep understanding on Security. Interact with Security Office to address any Infrastructure Issues.
- Create automated tools for developers to self-service day-to-day tasks
- Lead, implement, and standardize best practices for Infrastructure with a focus on continuous improvement
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Optimize Infrastructure Performance. Ensure scalability of platforms.
- 7+ years’ Experience in an infrastructure and architect role
- Experience with Adobe AEM system administration and website Implementation
- Expert in Cloud Implementation in AWS/Azure or similar
- Expert in deploying solutions in Container (Docker) Architecture
- Expert in Kubernetes Container Orchestration
- Expert in Apache, Node, Jboss web and application servers
- Basic knowledge in C#, Java or similar programming language
- Deep Understanding of Oracle/MySQL database
- Strong knowledge of DevOps toolkit
- Strong Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Basic understanding of automated testing tools such as Selenium for Dev Ops Implementation
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
EOE including disability and veterans
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs