|Location||Kings Langley, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2019|
United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs
Our Graphics Performance Engineer will help to define our graphics roadmap, influencing requirements to improve performance by conducting competitive analysis.
The PowerVR Product Team at Imagination is responsible for defining the programs aligning to company’s strategy. It lays down the product roadmap across our PowerVR engineering segments (Graphics, Vision and AI).
The Competitive Analysis Team within the Product Team provides the competitive landscape across those programs.
This opening in the Competitive Analysis Team will influence the strategy of our Graphics/Vision/AI Product line up to be competitively placed; thereby delivering best in segment IP’s for graphics, compute and vision processing. You will:
- Design and implement tests/utilities that amounts to maximum utilisation of PowerVR technology
- Analyse the GPU Performance across the hardware and software stack
- Define Performance KPI's using tests, third party apps (games, camera etc.) and synthetic benchmarks
- Measure and analyse performance bottlenecks on PowerVR technology and competitive architectures
- Perform performance analysis and PPA estimation for GPU architectures
- Define Perf/Watt and Perf/Area metrics
Abilities make possibilities
Committed to making your customers, stakeholders and colleagues successful, you’re an excellent communicator, listener and collaborator who builds trusted partnerships by delivering what you say, when you say. You’re curious, solutions orientated and a world class problem solver who constantly seeks opportunities to innovate and achieve the best possible outcome to the highest imaginable standard.
- Strong experience working with OpenGL, Vulkan or similar graphics APIs
- Strong knowledge on 3D graphics pipeline / GPU Architecture knowledge
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Strong hardware and software debugging skills
You might also have:
- Good understanding of OpenCL/Compute performance
- Exposure to Perf/Power and Perf/Area trade offs
Until good is better and better is best
Dare to think big? We’ll encourage you to pursue your passion. We listen, we’re open and we’re honest. Whatever it takes to make an impact, you’ll be respected and helped along the way.
Invent the future
The people at Imagination enable the tech that’s shaping our world, from smart phones to gaming devices, smart TVs to drones. It’s our creative culture that has enabled Imagination to power world-changing electronic products.
Want to join the team?
Just click the ‘Apply now’ button to send in your CV.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United Kingdom - Tier 1 Visa Jobs