|Date Posted||December 6, 2019|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
SailPoint is seeking a Backend Software Engineer to work on its SaaS Platform team. We are looking for well-rounded backend engineers who are passionate about building and delivering reliable, scalable microservices and infrastructure for SaaS products.
As one of the members of the SaaS Platform team, you will be an integral part of building both standalone services and shared library components.
· Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust Java based microservices.
· Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on product requirements.
· Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing.
· Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and maximize code coverage for new and existing features.
· 4+ years of professional software development experience
· Strong Java experience
· Great communication skills
· BA/BS preferred in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· Comprehensive experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills
· Comprehensive experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques
· Comprehensive understanding of Java Frameworks
· Experience with AWS
· Experience with Continuous Delivery
· Experience with Kafka
· Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics
Compensation and benefits
· Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits
· Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
· Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
· Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
· Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs