|Date Posted||February 25, 2020|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Prioritize and plan QA strategies according business and Quality targets by discussing with stakeholders
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Works with team mates and other departments in the organisation to deploy updates and resolve issues that rise throughout the QA process
- Trains Engineering and QA team members, help with orientation programme and performance tracking
- Develop automated test cases which can be incorporated into the Continuous Delivery pipeline
- QA experience – a background in quality assurance is a necessity in this role, since QA team leads need to thoroughly understand processes in order to develop improved and effective procedures
- Team coordination – QA team leads coordinate the activities of their entire department, so effective leadership, scheduling, and management skills are also vital in this role
- Process enhancement – effective QA team leads should always seek out ways to improve processes, so familiarity with process and efficiency enhancement is helpful in this role
- Organization skills – this role requires a high degree of agile organisation to successfully schedule and direct QA procedures and coordinate development and testing processes
- Communication skills – effective verbal and written communication is also important in this role as QA team leads provide reports to developers and engineers to improve software and systems
- Be part of an innovative work environment and take Durstexpress to the next level
- Crucial role in a highly motivated team
- Flat hierarchy and a high degree of autonomy
- Open communication
- Ergonomic workplace
- Free drinks, of course
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs