|Date Posted||March 4, 2020|
Japan - Working visa Jobs
You will be operating on world class large scale distributed fault tolerant systems as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
In the Cloud Platform Department (CPD), we aim to build and maintain robust infrastructure platform solutions that enable and empower Rakuten's businesses around the world.
Cloud Platform Department in Rakuten offers a wide range of services and products to Rakuten Group Services through our a cloud platform including but not limited to IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud Storage, CI & CD Pipelines, Image Delivery, Network as a Service. As a Software Engineer you cannot only choose to work on one of the wide arrays of products, services and in-house tools but will also have the opportunity to introduce or propose a new tool and architecture.
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team is looking for people who are passionate to work in a global scale with experienced Software Development Engineers. To build out automation of critical service reliability and efficiency functions that ensures massively scaled, fault-tolerant and globally distributed service for our end users.
You will get experiences which you can design system architecture and build platform considering not only the application layer but also hardware, network, and middleware by collaborating various services having various service level and service platform.
- Improvement of service performance and latency
- Standardization and Automation for reducing Toils in service management
- Providing standard monitoring systems for stable operation of service
- Providing standard design for expanding new service easily
- Trouble Shooting of service in the trouble
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Go, Python, C, C++, Java, Rust,Perl, Ruby or shell scripting
- Experience with algorithms, data structures and software design
- Experience with UNIX operating systems internals and / or networking
- Experience with CI/CD tools (ex. Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Experience in automation and configuration management using Chef, Ansible, Terraform,
- Experience with monitoring, troubleshooting
- Experience with cloud platform (ex. OpenStack)
- Experience with container solution and tools (ex. LXC/Docker/Kubernetes/Mesos)
- Experience with and working knowledge of IP networking systems and protocols
- Web application development experience
- Scrum Master, Project Manager Experience
- Software Engineer for Test Experience
- Experience in service operations with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience Over 3 years of experience managing one of the following products: MySQL, Cassandra, Oracle, Couchbase, Hadoop or kafka
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Japan - Working visa Jobs