|Date Posted||March 4, 2020|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs
Focussing on the playing field between innovation and business, we create digital high-performance solutions intended to impact the core of our clients. We drive personalization down to the individual user with seamless experiences across channels because our client’s customers expect to be engaged when, where, and how they want. The vacant DevOps position is a vital part of our company and enables our clients to digitally transform, innovate, sense and respond accurately in the face of opportunity.
Your role is to be truly in the heart of software development and you'll be focusing on:
- work closely together with development teams to implement and
- automate systems and architectures.
- driving automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- develop and maintain scalable architecture solutions using Cloud Providers such as AWS.
- coaching your peers as a subject matter expert on Cloud, Datacenter Technologies, Automation, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), IaC, SysOps, and DevOps.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a DevOps / SRE role
- Knowledge about cloud platforms, for almost all projects we work with Amazon AWS, experience with AWS is preferred
- You worked with Infrastructure as a Code, preferably CloudFormation / Terraform / Packer
- Microservices and container-based stacks like Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with scripting with Python, Bash, etc.
- Good understanding of Security and Security practices
- Experience with Configuration Management technologies preferably Ansible
- Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, AppDynamics, Prometheus, Nagios and the ELK stack.
Our main working language is English, so a good command of the English language is required. We are looking for proactive people, “People who can teach us what to do, instead of us having to teach you what to do” and you should have a good dose of humor. Sounds like you want to apply, please scroll down and apply!
Why talk in years of experience? What works for us is you having experience in a senior or lead position, with end delivery responsibilities, within a project team for example. In the past years, you coached other (junior) developers and worked in an Agile environment. You have an interest in Configuration Management, and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps tooling Jenkins and Ansible. You are proactive and enjoy sharing your expert knowledge.
At Mobiquity we take the human experience as a starting point for innovation, and that creates a technical challenge. Our teams, “the Mobsters”, are inspired by technology but it doesn’t rule them. They are creative people that coop in teams that combine our five key skills: Strategy, Experience Design, Product Engineering, Analytics, and Cloud Services. Mobsters love to learn, they are curious by nature and driven to make a mark. They want to be proud of what they do, the clients they do it for and the impact their work may have.
We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner.
We are a collective of smart individuals – over 450 employees spread across three continents and nine offices - with a mission to humanize digital experiences. Our office in Amsterdam houses nearly 150 engineers, designers, consultants and data scientists from 30+ nationalities. It's a diverse culture, and we love it! Please check out our Social Media.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Netherlands - GVVA Work Permit Jobs