|Date Posted||March 6, 2020|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
- Designing and implementing software features
- Collaborating with architects, analysts, testers and other developers
- Assisting with development environment improvements and process refinement
- Reviewing code for quality and correctness
- Researching and troubleshooting defects and customer issues
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in Software Development
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Strong skills in Object Oriented Design and software development best practices
- Experience with some or all the following technologies: Python, Groovy, Angular
- Strong knowledge of Linux. Familiar with shell commands, partitioning and disk management, and repository management. Able to assist in defining application deployment and installation procedures.
- Familiarity with Elastic stack highly desired
- Ruby on Rails experience desired
- Knowledge of SQL desired
- Familiarity with Apache NiFi desired
- Knowledge of DICOM and HL7/FHIR desired
- Experience with Maven, Gradle, or Ivy dependency management tools
- Analytical Skills - Interprets and digests complex information, applies logic and sound critical thinking to astutely evaluate information, identifies flaws in reasoning but integrates good judgment in presenting findings, creates insightful and comprehensible reports, devises improvements or corrections to processes/procedures/plans based on strong analytical findings.
- Creativity & Innovation - Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively.
- Productivity - Manages a fair workload, volunteers for additional work, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, handles information flow.
- Quality Work - Is attentive to detail and accuracy, is committed to excellence, looks for improvements continuously, monitors quality levels, finds root cause of quality problems, owns/acts on quality problems.
- Teamwork - Meets all team deadlines and responsibilities, listens to others and values opinions, helps team leader to meet goals, welcomes newcomers and promotes a team atmosphere.
Integrity, Customer Focused, Collaborative, Problem Solvers, Drive
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Vital offers a dynamic work place, competitive compensation package, and room for learning and growth in our organization. This is an environment in which things move quickly and you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats. We have a casual dress code, offer flexible work hours and actively foster work-life balance, because anything else simply isn’t sustainable. Our Minnetonka, MN office is located about 12 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis. Our office is near several walking paths and restaurants that are a quick drive away. In our office of 170, we have a deli on site and Friday massages. Our team at Vital loves what we do and has fun doing it together. We look forward to receiving an application from you.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs