|Date Posted||March 8, 2020|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
We are currently looking for a skilled & passionate Lead Full Stack Developer to become part of and direct one of our Tech Units at ABOUT YOU!
Our Tech Department is the heart of ABOUT YOU, driven by the passion to develop the best infrastructure & tech applications. As our Lead Full Stack Developer, you will direct a team of 5 to 7 developers in collaboration with the product manager. With your deep understanding of building digital products and software development, you will constantly optimize our complex applications in consideration of all requirements and stakeholders.
Contribute to one of the fastest-growing eCommerce infrastructures in Europe and become part of ABOUT YOU as a Lead Full Stack Developer!
What you will do
- Build complex & high scalable technical solutions in close cooperation with our Tech Lead and the Product Lead as well as the product manager
- Draft architectural decisions and ensure reliable and state-of-the-art products
- Lead a world-class team of engineers and collaborate with product managers, QA’s, and collaborate with designers to ship new components and features
- Work within a dynamic & international environment with an agile working culture using methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Work in an agile & international team with flat hierarchies and very short decision-making process
Who you are
- You are proficient in building complex and beautiful products which are able to handle the requests by millions of users
- You feel comfortable with people management topics and have worked in a leading role in a fast-changing environment before
- You have a very good technical understanding of RESTful APIs
- You write well-structured, efficient and maintainable code and actively keep the quality of the codebase in check
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are used to working in an English-speaking environment
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus, we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. 🙂
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs