|Date Posted||March 15, 2020|
Australia - 457 Visa Jobs
What does the role involve?
As part of the Certsy team, you’ll enjoy working in a start-up culture with the backing and support of a larger company. We are hardworking, open-minded and passionate about crafting phenomenal products and delivering real value for our users. As part of the engineering team, you’ll play a meaningful role in:
- Helping shape the direction of the product
- Helping build, maintain and improve our platforms
- Protecting user data to the highest of standards
- Integrating with partners and authorities
Who are we looking for?
For this role, we have a very open mind in terms of specific work experience. If you have the right mindset and capabilities, then we strongly encourage you to apply. Here are a few of the things we're looking for:
- Strong back end or front end development experience (ideally RoR or Typescript)
- Pride yourself on strong software development, including:
- Writing testable, effective and communicative code
- Architecting and building highly available, scalable, secure and performant systems
- Data modeling, design patterns, and understanding trade-offs
- Have experience with microservices and integrating with third-party systems, as well as deep knowledge of data & application security
- Strong knowledge of and experience with AWS services.
- As a team member we value the following traits:
- Curiosity and joy in learning new things (if you don't know something - you find out. If you can't do something - you learn)
- A keen interest in the overall business context and building great user experiences
- Experience in a start-up / scale-up environment
- Experience with identity or document verification and compliance
Having all of the above is not essential, if you have a reasonable mix of skills, experience and attitude we'll be happy to have a conversation.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) Australia - 457 Visa Jobs