|Date Posted||March 16, 2020|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
The Systems Software Analyst II assists in the design, implementation and maintenance of Direct Supply’s various software technology systems. In this role, you will work with both our development and business unit teams to create integrated, cohesive systems.
What you'll do:
- Define and refine system requirements and designs while working with a medium to large size development team.
- Provide oversight and ownership of multiple software systems, including system documentation and modeling of software systems.
- Build formal models to better understand and analyze large, complex systems.
- Able to work in an Agile/Scrum development environment and serve as a Product Owner for a development team.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development, Systems Analysis, Business Analysis, or similar software technology.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Architect or Systems Analyst.
Other items of interest:
- Knowledge of MSSQL, C#, or other development languages
- Experience in system testing, problem resolution, and Agile/Scrum coaching
- B2B or other eCommerce experience
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs