|Date Posted||March 17, 2020|
United States - H1B Visa Jobs
Grow your career by becoming a member of AIR’s Software Development team. We are seeking an experience, motivated Full Stack Developer to participate in software development within an Agile team developing web and desktop applications. You will be responsible for work in all stages of SDLC, from reviewing requirements, to design, to develop and test, to deployment. We are looking for a candidate who can quickly pick up new technologies, respond quickly to change and adapt to changing requirements.
- Design and development of cloud-hosted web applications for insurance industry from high-level architecture and network infrastructure to low-level creation of site layout, user experience, database schema, data structure, work-flow, graphics, unit testing, an end to end integration testing, etc.
- Working from static application mockups and wireframes, developing front-end user interfaces and page templates in HTML 5, CSS, SAAS, LESS TypeScript, bootstrap, Angular and third-party controls like Kendo UI/Infragistics.
- Design and develop smart client applications using WPF, WCF and SQL Server.
- Design and develop functional and responsive web applications by collaborating with other engineers in the Agile team.
- Develop REST API and WCF Services.
- Implement UI Automation along with development responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of T-SQL and database programming with any RDMS system.
- Strong problem-solving skills Fast learner and keen to learn.
- Excellent listening skills Good written and verbal communication skills Enthusiasm, energy, and creativity
- B.S. in Math, EE, CS or Software Engineering; M.S preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in development of commercial-grade software products.
- 2+ years of working with Microsoft technology stack, C#, WCF, WPF and SQL Server.
- Experience in AWS Cloud is plus.
- Strong understanding of Agile process and best practices
- Strong knowledge of latest technologies and trends.
- Ability to develop use-cases from business requirements
- Ability to collaborate effectively with project stakeholders outside of Dev. group, especially with Product Management on feature requirements and project schedules.
- Ability to provide effective technical leadership and oversight to development team on a project, ensuring that software is developed in adherence to established architecture, design, quality standards, as well as delivery schedule.
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) United States - H1B Visa Jobs