|Location||Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
|Date Posted||March 19, 2020|
European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs
- Headquarters: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Start: flexible
- New MacBook or Windows/Linux Laptop, new Smartphone, Smartwatch, etc.
- BahnCard for German railways, JobTicket, optional company car, private retirement plan, ergonomic desks, awesome coffee, home office option, etc.
- Exciting projects Germany-wide for our well-known customers such as Deutsche Bahn, Tui, Porsche, Fraunhofer Institut, John Deere, Springer Verlag, Allianz, etc.
- Experienced native Android Developer with min. of 7 Years of continuous professional Android experience in medium to large Projects or Companies
- Academic Degree
- Excellence in Java
- Experience in Scrum teams
- Positive Attitude
- Supreme Communication Skills
- Great at Time and Task Management
- Quick Learner
- Deep and Broad Technical Experience
- A Good Team Player
- High-End User Focus
- Ready and able to travel (Germany-wide)
- Very good English Skills and willing to learn German. If you already do, even better!
- Are able to move to Germany, which we will help you with. Please note, that although we offer two days of home office per week, it is not possible to work from outside of Germany
…are a young team of software developing experts who love clean code, new exciting technologies and nerdy jokes. And coffee. Lots of coffee.
Sounds good? Apply now!
Open to assisting the right candidate with the following Visa(s) / Work Permit(s)
1) European Union - EU Blue Card Jobs
2) Germany - Residence Permit Visa Jobs